Pale Moon or Pale Moon is a new open-source browser from the red fox Mozilla Firefox. The browser runs on its own Goanna engine, which increases its performance by 25%. Did you know about it? The first version saw the light of day in 2009 and the last one in September 2021. The difference with the Fox browser is a set of improvements for the internet experience. Use the link on this page and download the official version of Pale Moon free.
The browser works on most well known platforms such as Windows, MacOS, Linux.
Features and functions of the browser
Features and functions of the browser:
- Takes little RAM and is suitable for "weak" devices.
- Supports Mozilla Firefox plug-ins, even those that Fox itself does not support.
- The default search engine is DuckDuckGo, which means no ads.
- Supports its own extensions and themes.
- Many configuration options.
- HTML5 and CSS3 support.
How to download Pale Moon
Download the file located on this page. Then open it and wait for the complete installation. Once the browser is installed, start working.
Pale Moon Browser is a new, optimized product that was created to increase the speed and stability of its users.